Dennis Group Atlanta
Senior Technical Recruiter
What You'll Do:
You're going to help us find exceptional talent in the architectural, engineering, and construction management space. Any questions? Okay, specifically we're looking for someone who wants to:
- Executing end-to-end recruitment process from job opening approval until the job offer acceptance. Perform all aspects of technical recruiting ranging from identifying needs, sourcing talent, networking in the industry, interviewing, and ensuring candidates experience have a good first impression of Dennis Group.
- Develop and implement proactive talent sourcing strategies to ensure we are getting in front of top candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring partners to identify and maintain hiring targets.
- Team up with our marketing team to leverage social media, trade shows, community outreach events and job fairs in order to improve our employer branding efforts.
- Help manage our applicant tracking system, including generating activity reports.
- Create and update job descriptions and job postings.
- Apply company policies and procedures, including federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
What You Bring:
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive technical recruitment experience, in the engineering, architectural or construction management arena.
- Good understanding of recruitment sourcing channels and online database searching techniques.
- Drive, organization, ownership, and a passion for talent acquisition.
- Strong communication skills including demonstrated social media skills.
- An ability to develop strong working relationships with internal clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Communicators, Human Resources, Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) experience.
- Headhunting experience will be a plus.
- We believe to help build our company, you need to know our people and our culture. Frequent face-to-face, in office interactions with team members will be an important part of this role. This is a national role that can be filled in our Springfield, Atlanta and Salt Lake City locations.
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and 401(k) plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.